great warranties to keep you covered
warranty and returns information
Engines are covered for a minimum of 30 Days from purchase under normal driving conditions. Returns are accepted on standard order parts for 30 days from the date of the invoice with the following terms and conditions:
- Returned parts must be in the same condition as they were purchased and may not be painted, disassembled or tampered with.
- The expense of returning parts to Andersen Wrecking is the purchaser’s responsibility whether that is in person or via shipping systems.
- Brokered in non-stocked parts ordered specifically for your request are non-refundable.
- Parts that were removed specifically for you which require extensive time or cutting to remove from a vehicle are non-refundable.
- Used, New and remanufactured components that have been approved for return may be subject to a restocking fee prior to final credit.
- Core returns must be drained of all fluids, assembled and complete as they were sold to you with the original containers and must be in approved rebuildable condition. Bent or broken housings must
be approved prior to purchase. Cores must be returned within 30 days to qualify for full core refund.
- Refunds will NOT exceed the original purchase price.
- Shipping and Handling charges are non-refundable.
- No refunds on deposits or payments. Parts with deposits will be restocked after 30 days.
- Payments made by check will be refunded no sooner than 10 business days from the date of the invoice.
Used Engine and Transmission 30-Day Warranty
Engines are covered for 30 Days from purchase under normal driving conditions. Engines are guaranteed against engine knock and excessive smoking. This limited warranty is void if engines have been disassembled before our inspection or if the center of installed heat tab has been melted or removed. Accessories, such as alternators, starters, carburetors, distributors, fuel pumps and water pumps are not covered under this limited warranty unless otherwise noted on your sales invoice.
Transmissions are covered for 30 Days from purchase date under normal driving conditions. All limited warranties are void if transmission has been dismantled prior to our inspection.
Extended Warranty Information
Most parts carry a warranty for a minimum of 30 days, extended warranties available. They include:
- The original invoice must accompany any claim for warranty.
- The defective part must be returned to Andersen Wrecking for warranty.
- The purchase of your extended warranty will be noted on your invoice.
- Parts and labor warranties are available for certified service shops and will be notated on our invoice. Labor claims will be paid based on the Labor Guide at a rate of $50 per hour and will not exceed a total payout compensation of the price of the component or $600.
- New fluids, filters, seals and gaskets must be used in the installation of drivetrain components. All lubricants must be the type recommended by the manufacturer. Receipts for installation items may be required for warranty claim.
- Andersen Wrecking reserves the right to provide warranty repair at a facility of its choice.
- Labor claims will only be paid if a parts and labor warranty is indicated on your invoice.
Download Our App Today!
©2017 Andersen Wrecking Co., Inc.